Elvez, Proizvodnja Kabelske Konfekcije in Predelava Plasticnih Mas Do, Slovenia
The company ELVEZ d.o.o., is Slovenian SME of specialized products for automotive industry, electrical and mechanical engineering, and white goods manufacturers. The excellence of products and services, continual improvement and development of know-how, as well as good relations with all stakeholders are the baselines underlying for a harmonious development and a successful future for the company. ELVEZ d.o.o. has grown, developed and maintained competitiveness. Company’s employees are constantly engaged in development and implementation of innovative, flexible solutions to meet an outstanding quality and highest customer satisfaction which are the foundation for long term relationship.
Company has several certificates which enable company to work in demanding industry
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- IATF 16949 – Automotive supplemental requirements of a Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – International standard for designing and implementing an Environmental Management System
ELVEZ’s core activity is manufacturing. A combination of two manufacturing programs allows us to provide a full service to our customers.
We are specialized for the production and manufacturing of:
- cable harnesses, cable sets/accessories and wiring,
- various power cords,
- cable sets with sensor-aided technique,
- injection moulding of technical plastic parts,
- High vacuum metallization of technical plastic parts with thermal vapor deposition (TVD),
- Assembly (fitting) of various complexes and links for industry.
Manual work and quality depends on workers qualifications, skills and their knowledge of the part or assembly. Costumers expect that the supplier company is very flexible with optimized end efficient manual work in assembly sections. Companies crave to time every task and then look for optimization. Assembly tasks are simple or complex. At simple tasks we are always looking to automate as much as possible. At complex tasks there are a lot of challenges with development of more efficient methods. Also quality and speed of the complex assembled part is varying due to workers. Companies wish to have these tasks under control with objective decisions of quality.
Automation provides high quality and high speed of every task. These tasks are the same every time, optimized, efficient, planned and calculated in the price of the product.